Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Send Help...Please

Send Help...Please

Apologies for the lack of posts recently. As I mentioned in earlier posts, I am neck deep in work due to an audit. The biggest part of my job every year is preparing for and passing the audit and ours began today. I'm dreaming of Friday and a cold beer representing completion, whether good or bad. This past weekend I spent about 30+ hours in the office getting ready and now it's on. Wish me luck.

All that said, it's an understatement to note I haven't even thought about poker. I've been away from home and family so much these past few weeks I just want to be home and taking it easy. Poker will be back soon enough, but for now I'm gonna just leave it at that.

As I lay in bed last night at 3am with a wake up time of 6am, I knew it was gonna be a rough day today. And I'm not sure why, but for some reason I thought up a Your Mama joke. Just out of no where, while I was staring at the ceiling, it popped in my mind. What the hell is that all about? I fancy myself a pretty funny guy, but I don't think up jokes, so this was new for me. My usual funny is just making a dumbass comment about a situation. Anyway, I wanted to see if it is even remotely funny or if I'm just a dumbass...

Your Mama's so poor...the only time she eats leftovers is when she's flossing.

So that's it. Please comment. I think I thought of it cause one of the ladies I work with - and worked with most of the weekend - is a habitual flosser.

For now, I must go. Hope you like the new template. See previous posts for details...

posted by TripJax @ 9:33 PM,

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FWIW - I laughed!

I'll use it, too, and claim it as my own... ;-)

BSN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home