Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Heads-Up Homebase

Heads-Up Homebase

First off, I have a message for the Heads-Up Challengers. I was bored last night and decided to build a blog for us to keep up with our Heads-Up Challenge results. I haven't cleared this with the commish and we certainly don't have to use it, but I thought it might be a good idea to have one central location for our results. The thought was we can all sign in to update our numbers under the personally created post for each challenger.

Like I said, we don't have to use this, and it didn't take long to create so it won't hurt my feelings if we don't, but I just got a wild hair up my ass and decided to make it. I'll get in touch with Jordan today and if he likes it then maybe he can email all the challengers with the Blogger login and password.

Here is the site:

http://headsupchallenge.blogspot.com

A couple of notes about the site in case we do end up using it. I created the posts such that they will stay in the same order throughout the whole challenge. Therefore, when you log on to the system to edit your personal post, make sure to not change the Blogger Time & Date as this will put the posts out of order. Just change the Last Updated Time & Date that is inside the post each time you update your results. Other than that, it's pretty simple, but let me know if you have questions.

On to other items. I got pretty drunk Friday night and decided to play some poker. It's amazing how a little alcohol can make you giddy like a school girl on skittles. I started off with some pretty tough games and just like that I was down pretty bad. Attempting to chase my money back, I started raising my limits. I was playing heads-up matches and normally I just play $5 games with the occasional $10 every once in a while. By the end of the night I was playing $20 games like my bankroll at Noble was meant for it. That clearly was not the case as I was damn near losing it all in one night. However, in the end I went from $140 to less than $70, then back up to $145. It was the most stressful and hard earned $5 I've ever made in my life. And I've worked at a lot of jobs in my day...

Gonna cut this post short. The challenge begins today and I'm ready to roll. I need to try and get all my round 1 games in this week as I will be without internet access from August 21-25th while on vacation. Good luck to all challengers. May the felt be with you, except when you're playing me.

posted by TripJax @ 12:13 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home