Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



TripBaby Update

TripBaby Update

I can't tell you how awesome it feels to know that people are out there thinking about TripFamily. I've read through the comments numerous times and they have most definitely helped my spirits. For that, I thank you all.

Update:

TripBaby is feeling much better, but is still not 100%. After one emergency room visit and two doctors visits, they have determined it is a blood infection that is treatable with antibiotics. When Wifey was taking TripBaby to the doctors office this morning, she (TripBaby) started crying the minute they entered the door. She obviously remembered it as one of the two places that people stick her with pointy things that hurt. Poor girl. We expect her to be right as rain very soon.

As for me, I'm feeling better, but not 100%. Strange how the nights are just horrible, but when it gets to be the afternoon I start feeling a little better. Nothing like a shower to make you feel human again. I did stay home again today as I still was not up to par and it is a good day to be away since I have no deadlines this week. I've been coughing up lung all day so it is clear I made the right choice by not going in.

Well, that's it for me today. Again, thank you all for visiting. I'll be back with some real content Monday or earlier. Oh, and the blood came out of my army pants. That's a good thing cause they are my favorite pants, especially when playing poker live.

posted by TripJax @ 3:23 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home