Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



The Diablo Stache

The Diablo Stache

I received the below via email the other day from a buddy of mine and felt it worthy of its own post. I have no idea who the guy in the picture is, nor do I know who wrote the below piece. I just dig his stache and it goes well with the paragraph below. I added the link just for a little extra spice.

The Diablo stache:
First made popular by Satan himself, it, like most mustaches, has dwindled in numbers in recent years. However, Dwight (seen here) has attempted a revival after claiming the Devil's mustache is responsible for his loss in a poker game between Dwight, Satan and Chuck Norris.


What Dwight doesn't know is he would have won the game had Chuck Norris not knocked him out with a roundhouse kick to the face to allow the Devil to switch cards with him before the turn of the final card.

posted by TripJax @ 3:32 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home