Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



The Answers

The Answers

No, I'm not talking about Allen Iverson, I'm just talking about the answers to my questions yesterday. First, however, I want to thank everyone who left a comment yesterday or answered my questions on their own brog.

As I noted, the idea hit me because I couldn't think of anything else to write about, but when I started seeing broggers answer the questions on their brog it put a smile on my face. That was very cool of you guys to do that. If anything, I gave you something to write about eh?!

And now, my craptastic answers:





1. What is the biggest mistake people make at a NL table?

Calling off their money with mediocre hands.

2. What is the biggest mistake people make at a Limit table?

Calling.

3. Why do you play poker?

It is one of the few hobbies that I enjoy in which I can make money. Plenty of hobbies end up costing money (including poker), but not many hobbies offer the chance to make money back.

4. If you weren't playing poker, what would you be doing?

Watching more nonsense on TV or reading.

5. What is your favorite poker book and why?

I rather enjoyed Positively Fifth Street

6. Who is your favorite poker player and why?

Phil Ivey. Bad ass.

7. Which poker player do you dislike the most and why?

The one that calls my bluff.

8. Do your coworkers know about your blog?

Only one, but I don't think he remembers the address and he is a poker player too. I'm not too concerned, but occasionally I worry big brother might not like what I'm doing here, even though it has zero to do with my profession.

9. What is the most you have won in a cash game or MTT (both live and online)?

Cash game: Live $75, Online $100+
MTT: Live $900, Online $250

10. What is the most you have lost in a cash game or in one day total (both live and online)?

$120

11. Who was your first poker blog read?

HDouble

12. What satisfies you more, your aces holding up for a big pot or a bluff working for a big pot?

Me likey the bluff win.

13. Why do you blog?

Then: To see what it would be like to actually keep a journal of my thoughts on a particular subject.
Now: The friendships I have made with people who share the same interest. Without the friendships I have made I would have been long gone.

14. Do you read blogs from an RSS reader like bloglines or do you visit each blog?

Mainly bloglines, though I regularly visit the actual sites to comment.

15. Would you rather play poker for a living than do what you currently do for a living?

Yes, if I could be successful and if I could better my families life in the process.

16. Do you wear a tin foil hat on occasion?

Yes, and I'm thinking about buying stock in a tin foil company.

17. If you had to pin it down to one specific trait, what does a great poker player have (or do) that separates them from an average player?

Making the right decision regardless of the money at risk.

18. Is Drizz the coolest person on the planet for naming his baby Vegas?

Indeed.

19. What is your primary poker goal and are you close to accomplishing it?

Make money and pay for our family vacation every year. 3 for 3 so far.

20. What is your primary online site and why?

Stars because they have the traffic, the software, the customer service, and the desire to constantly improve. Also, I can create private tournaments which is nice. Me likey Full Tilt too for the same reasons, though there traffic is not as huge as Stars.

21. What site do you dislike and why?

Party is on my shit list right now. They need to go ahead and give me $75 free so I can decide if I like them again or not.

Once again, thanks to everyone who answered the questions. I appreciate it.

posted by TripJax @ 1:51 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home