Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Let The Games Begin

Let The Games Begin

You may recall, back in April, the winner of
DADI 5, The SNG Machine, won a seat to a $1500 WSoP seat of his choice. Over the weekend I received an email from him to let me know he was going to be using the money from the tourney to enter Event #2.

If you are in Vegas during Event #2, and notice a 6'5" dude wearing a football jersey and a white hat with a block "O" on the front, just yell out "Tony Saprono" or "SNG Machine" or "Crack-N-Aces" and see if he turns around. If so, you've found him...

Good luck to all the winners of WSoP seats...I hope you all do well! Let the games begin!

This is probably a bad time to say this, what with the WSoP getting ready to start and a ton of broggers headed that way for the WPBT meet-up, but poker really hasn't been on my list of things to do or care about lately. I currently have no money online, after cashing out prior to Okie-Vegas (except for a few tokens at Full Tilt), and I don't really have the desire to play right now. It may be because it is summer, but for the time being I am just enjoying other things in life. That's a good thing.

I do plan to get back into the swing of things soon, especially considering I have to get some money back onto Stars for
DADI 7 that is coming up this week. I also still owe Gilain a heads-up match way back from DADI 5, but just haven't gotten around to getting the game done. We were scheduled to play a while back, but I was having trouble with Time Warner so that one got scratched. Gilain, sorry for the delay, but I'll be in touch soon to reschedule mmmkay?!

I don't plan on letting this brog suffer just because I'm not playing, so look for continued content and hopefully I'll be back at the gaming in no time. At the very least, I'll see you at
DADI 7!

Over the weekend my older brother and his family from South Carolina came into town to visit. He was telling me about some of the poker he has been playing lately, and though he knew I played, he didn't realize the extent to which I play and write about the game. When I showed him my brog, the
DADI site, and all the poker sites I was signed up with, he was pretty much blown away.

He plays tournaments live for buy-ins between $20 and $60, but online he has never played for real money. He has been hesitant to do so and has never really known what it takes to get money onto a poker site. After we talked about things for a while, I told him I was going to cover his buy-in so he could play in
DADI 7 (he has a play money account their, but that is all). You should have seen his eyes light up when I told him that...he was like a kid in a candy store. I hope he gets in the money so it can be the start of an onrine roll for him.

Well, that will have to do it for today. See you all at
DADI 7!

posted by TripJax @ 11:13 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home