Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Leave Me Be Iakaris!

I'm working in Charlotte this week helping out while a fellow employee is on maternity leave. I am using her office and she has a bunch of pictures on her desk. It is really freaking me out because this chicks husband completely looks like Iakaris and he is straight up staring me down in every picture.

Granted, I've never met Iak in person, but I've seen pictures from Vegas and such. I swear in these pictures this Iak looking mofo is looking into my soul. I've decided to turn the pictures around so I can actually get some work done. It's like not being able to yank your chain because that picture of your family on the wall is looking down at you with disappointed eyes. Or, erm, not that at all.

Alas, time is money and I have neither so...

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 1:40 PM,

7 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger StB said...

Sounds like someone has a man crush.

Can't you just sweep them into a drawer or something?

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

When I was on my honeymoon in Tahiti, wifey Kim and I went on a jet ski tour with a couple that looked like you and your wife, from what I've seen in pictures. The dopplegangers are among us.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

STB...I don't want the lady "dropping by" to check in and see that I've banished her hubby pics. I figure just nonchalantly covering them up or turning them will do the trick.

Jordon...must have been a strikingly charasmatic and gorgeous couple you hung out with, eh?!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I wouldn't mind if Iakaris was staring at me all day :)

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

thats pretty funny...

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

lol...got to this late but you made me laugh so hard my lungs feel like sandpaper again! too funny.

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger smokkee said...

Iak's in Charlotte huh? explains the rare posts. the internets doesn't work well there.

btw, i like you, GCox and Jordon's review's of each other's blogs.

maybe me, Lucko and Fuel can do the same.

"FAWK he calls my preflop raise with Q-T. when will these donks ever learn!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home