Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Warning: Reading This Post May Cause Severe And Possibly Permanent Retinal Damage

I was reading Chad's most recent post this morning and I upchucked twice. My first gag reflex was from checking out the hand history of his final table bad beat in the 22k. Doubly worse, however, was the mantastic Wawfuls picture at the bottom of his post (and now to the left). In the honorable words of Cosmo Kramer, "Look away, I'm hideous!"

At first I figured Chad was doing his usual surfing Man Pr0n while playing poker, but then I later realized he just snagged it from Wawfuls most recent post! There are only two good things that can come of this...

1) The comments on his post are hilarious...keep'em coming people.

2) Maybe the right people will join the fun. I mean, Carmen and Wawfuls are close, so it stands to reason that she would join in on his picture fun and take a similar web cam shot of herself. Am I right or am I right?



Lately on Fridays my donkerific game of choice has been Kat's $1 rebuy. It's quite a hoot and exactly what I need to relieve any pent up frustration from the weeks beats I've taken. On a side note, this right here boggles the mind. I think my most rebuys on any of my attempts has been 12 or 13. Well done Garth. You pwn, Sir.

I actually won the inaugural event and bubbled another one a couple of weeks ago, proving even a tarded lemur finds a comfy branch to hang from everyone once in a while.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make tonight's poker game. Instead I'll be off to a different game, while attending a Greensboro Grasshoppers game. This is the company I used to work for, though back then they were the Greensboro Bats and were the Yankees affiliate. Now they are with the Florida Marlins. As for me, I will be affiliated with Bud Select tonight. Booya!

The above picture is of the stadium and in the background you can see the building I used to work in. It's the tallest one with the lights at the top. It's no skyscraper, but it was a great building to be in dowtown.

You donks have fun at your poker game. As for me, the ballpark beckons.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 11:17 AM,

4 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Jimmy said...

I had heard about the awful picture but hadn't seen it because work blocked it (thank God). Yet here I come to your site and it is plain as day, no censor or anything. I blame you for the everlasting nightmares!!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

seeing the pic on waffles' site was one thing. but now everyone is posting it. I think it just hit the top 20 google trends...

BTW, the poll is working again, not sure what the problem was.

And as far as compilations go, what I have been doing so far is selecting the entire tracklist, right click to select get info, and then on the bottom left change compilation to yes. That seems to collapse them all into one album and kept the artist names as they are. If I find any more tricks I will let you know.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger iamhoff said...

Now I need to have a coworker look up whether our vision coverage will pay for entirely new eyes. Mine shriveled up and ran down my face.

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger jjok said...

I think you're right. It would kinda balance things out in a good way.

Cmon Carmen.....do it.

Please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home