Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Hallelujah It's Raining Khan

It seems, at the moment, RaiNKhAN is kicking ass and taking names at the WSOP Main Event. To be honest, I hadn't heard that name since I posted this about a year ago.

If you missed that particular post and the the two videos that I linked back then, well be sure to check them out again right here...

Intro to Crazy ass multi-tabling mofo RaiNKhAN

Crazy ass multi-tabling mofo RaiNKhAN

That is all.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 1:09 PM,

1 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Wolverine Fan said...

Can you try to play in the Brittbloggerment Tourney on PokerStars at 4PM EST on Sunday? They are promoting a country vs. country competition and I would love for the USA to take it down. The time is inconvenient for USA players but I would get big bragging rights over my Brit friends if USA could take this down. It is in private tourney tab and password is Donkament.

Tell anyone else you can think of. It is a fun tourney with the Brits. Hope to see you there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home