Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Not Too Late For Some Bodonkadonk

I was chatting with the Bodog poker blogger rep on Tuesday after fonking my way out of the Bodonkey and she mentioned next Tuesday they would be having another pro play in the Bodog poker blogger tournament. Some of you may recall Josh Arieh played with us a few weeks back and had a $100 bounty on his noggin'. I tried to get her to spill the beans on who the pro was for next week, but she wouldn't budge. She would only confirm that it would not be Arieh. I'm looking forward to playing in the tournament and seeing who the pro will be.

If you don't already know, they are giving a ton of cash and prizes away, including a $12,000 WSOP Main Event seat. You simply have to finish in the top 18 in points to have a 1 in 18 chance at the coveted seat as well as other prizes. I don't know about you, but I likes dem odds. If you are concerned that it is too late to start playing in the series since it is about half over, forget that yo! I've played in less than half of the tourneys so far and only cashed in two of them and I am in 14th place on the leaderboard. I had been as high as 6th I think so that is proof you can move up the leaderboard quick and with only a few cashes.

Okay, enough pretending to be Smokkee for me. I hope to see you for the remaining Bodonkeys and I hope I wax you in the finale! Just remember, three out of four doctors agree, the Bodonkey is good for your colon.

Toodles and as always...

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 12:08 AM,

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

no fotos de la esposa? Or as Derek at poker in the weeds says, F'en Tripjax doesn't put up enough pictures of his wife...holla!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home