Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Udon Wannit Multi-Accounting? & PokerStars.tv

I haven't had much to write about lately, but don't expect this to be one of those bummed out posts about lack of poker or blog content. It is what it is and that's all I'll say about that. About the closest I've been to poker of late was pulling out most of my FullTilt bankroll, which would be better used to pay some bills instead of sitting there gathering dust.




I also took a little time to read this post by Otis over at the PokerStarsBlog. Reading that post prompted me to watch this video on PokerStars.tv. I gotta tell you I was pretty impressed with the whole set up. Maybe this has been around for a while, but it was the first time I had really watched it closely. The fact they are showing online poker very close to the way you can see it on mainstream tv is pretty impressive; all the way down to the odds/percentages of hand-to-hand play.


I decided to do a little sleuthing of a few of the final players at the table and found some pretty juicy nuggets of onrine intertube controversy focusing on multi-accounting. Specifically, the second place finisher, Udon Wannit, had barely played any poker over $15, yet managed to finish in 2nd place. Now this wouldn't really be a big deal as any fonk can score huge in a live or online tourney; however, some folks made a big deal of it because he/she did not satellite into the event and, after having just played very small stakes, suddenly started playing many of the large events during the 2009 WCOOP. After the WCOOP was over he went from $3600+/- to $1.3mm. Not too shabby.


Now I'm not hear to judge and haven't read enough to really have much of a say, but I was wondering if anyone else had read about this and either knew more details or just had an opinion they wanted to throw out there. I don't have time to go through tons of pages to get the fully scoop. So readers, watchagot?


Until next time, may the felt be with you, as long as you aren't a multi-accounter...

posted by TripJax @ 8:17 PM,

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers for the link to Stars tv Trip.Not sure on the multi-account thing.I'll leave that to others better placed to judge!

 
At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Texas holdem za darmo said...

I’m fascinated by how well you laid out your Udon Wannit Multi-Accounting? & PokerStars.tv post and presented your views. Thank you, i visit your Udon Wannit Multi-Accounting? & PokerStars.tv blog posts next time.
--------------------------
Maniac-poker-room

 

Post a Comment

<< Home