Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Grinning From Beer To Beer

Way too much beer consumption this weekend, but I'm feeling much better now. In fact, life just got a whole lot better around the TripJax household. I have broken many a chain this weekend and I feel ecstatic. Allow me to explain the series of events that lead to my loving life as I write these words. The wife is currently 7 month preggers. As a result we've recently decided to make some changes to the 3 bedroom house we live in. Prior to this weekend we had the master bedroom, boys bedroom, and an extra bedroom where I kept my clothes and the computer. In a pinch, since it had a futon in it, the extra bedroom made for a great passing out room for drunk buddies on the weekend. Well, over the weekend we turned the extra bedroom into our bedroom, moved boys room to our old room, and are working on finishing boys old room to be for the baby. Did you get all that? The main reason for doing this was the extra room is the largest of the house and also has 2 closets. In the end, it just made sense.

As a result of all this, I suddenly lost the space I had been using for my computer. My computer is a dinosaur and I was using 56k so it was almost always frustrating to say the least. So, I took a huge step and bought a laptop on Sunday. They were having an incredible deal and I just couldn't pass it up. Today I completed the deal by getting high speed internet service from our cable company here. I'm loving it being able to be online while sitting on the couch, watching 24 on Fox, and talking with the wife. So cool. Before, I had to leave everyone and go to the extra room to get online. I hated feeling like a recluse and giving up valuable family time. Now I can spend a little time on the computer each night while we hang out in the living room. And there is all kind of cool stuff for me and boy to do online. Of course, he wants to spend all his time on Blues Clues and Scooby-Doo websites...well, me too.

So, I leave you now so I can go download Empire, Party, and Pokerstars in order to play some poker. Oh yeah, that's another good reason for this new found kick ass computer...my poker game just got a whole lot better. Well, maybe not my play, but the speed is ssswwweeeeeettt.

posted by TripJax @ 8:55 PM,

3 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Join the action at full tilt poker bonus full tilt poker bonus

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful invention it is, this thing we call the Internet!

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
cheap hosting south beach hotels secured loan for home owner owner association management software meeting planning software webhosting+services+paypal fountain hills real estate investments debt consolidation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home