Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Bumping Uglies

Yesterday's post was a lot of fun, not only to write, but to toss out there for the readers to see. The way I see it, if you can't bust your friend's chops, then they're probably not true friends. In the past, we three have done some damn good things and some not so damn good things. The key, for me, is that we did them. Right or wrong, good or bad, we did them.

I was going to add the word "together" to the end of that last sentence, but for some reason it made it sound ultra gay when I re-read it, so instead I wrote this lengthy sentence to explain why I chose not to use it. Which, in hindsight, is probably ultra gay in and of itself. My gayness knows no bounds.


Anyway, if you didn't get a chance to read them, go check out our reviews of each other...

TripJax reviews GCox
GCox reviews Jordon
Jordon reviews TripJax



I must offer a hearty thank you to Falstaff for planning a game just because I was going to be in Charlotte last week. It was quite cool of him to put something together on a whim. Having not played live in ages, I absolutely showed off some major leaks/weaknesses in my game, but at the same time, I felt comfortable with my progression. My game needs work, but it was nice to toss chips and hopefully start to fill some of the holes over time. Thanks again Falstaff.



Here's a story from this weekend…

For those that don't know, I'm a UNC fan. So, yes, it was a painful weekend for me, unlike someone else I know. As I watched the second half of the UNC / Georgetown game, it was like watching an elderly couple bump uglies. Just straight up painful and uncomfortable to watch.

Since it was a beautiful day out, we had the front door to our house open all day. The front door opens to a screened in porch, which my wife was on at the time. The kids were at their Granny's house, so I was able to watch the game without holding back. It was clear things were not going well as periodically I would yell something belligerent and incoherent at the TV.

Nearing the end of the game, UNC took another ill-advised 3 pointer that ultimately clickity clanked off the rim. However, as the ball was in the, air headed toward the basket, I yelled as loud as I could, and in a very forceful manner, "GET THE FUCK IN!!!!!!!" At that same moment a couple was walking their dog right in front of our house.


Basically it looked like I was yelling at ChickJax to get her ass back in the house and off the porch.

We laughed about it after the fact, but I feel kind of bad cause now our neighbors probably think I'm some wife beating asshole, when really I'm just a Tarheel fan. Now's your chance to head to the comments and insert joke about how assholes and tarheel fans are synonymous.


I'm out of time for today so...

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 2:13 PM,

8 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

(1) Aren't most Tarheel fans also wife-beating assholes anyway?

(2) Yeah, "together" is gay. I would have wrote it, "Right or wrong, good or bad, we did them in coitus." Much better!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

We would then be performing coituslingus

"bbbwwwwhhhahahahhaha."

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Pokerwolf said...

The only way the "GET THE FUCK IN!" would have been better is if it was ChickJax yelling and you were inside with her.

Nicely done! Now you get to hang a poster with the score that says, "I'm not an asshole. I was yelling about this game."

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Assholes and tarheel fans are synonymous.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger GaryC said...

Synonymous, yeah, what Hoy said.

G

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger iamhoff said...

Sounds like you were in a blogger circle jerk...but as you said, your gayness knows no bounds. Maybe yelling as the neighbors were walking by was a plan to hide your obvious gayness...let them think you were an obvious wife beater and sexist.

GL putting up with Hoy...should be interesting!

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

gheyness if together. only game i watched and it was worse than old people bumping uglies. it was like walking the dog on a nice day and hearing some redneck yell at his wife on the porch "LET'S GET TO FUCKIN!!!"

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

I just saw this over at Waffles:

TripJax said...

ooh, ooh, do me next...do me next

So now I get the three way gay triangle....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home