Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



These Vagabond Shoes Are Longing To Stray

Well we didn't see any donkeys at our trip to the zoo yesterday, so the kids missed out on a chance to see some of their family heritage. Guess I'll just have to teach them the ways of the donkey on the felt. Regardless of the donkeys being MIA, we had a hella good time seeing all the animals - including the "magrilla's" - as my son has dubbed the gorillas.

Thanks to any and all who responded to - or took action on - my post from yesterday. Like I said, not a big deal, but just a little something to let a fellow blogger know his work is appreciated.

If you read Jordan's recent post thoroughly, then you know I'm going to be headed his way next week. Specifically I'm headed to Jersey City on Monday morning for a 3 day business trip, but I plan to make my way to New York either Monday or Tuesday night after all the business crap slows down. Jordan and I will be hanging out, then playing some poker, so I'm really excited about the trip. I've never been to New York so this trip should be a great experience for me.

After New York I have more business in Charlotte, so I may not be posting here again until next Friday. I doubt I'll go that long, but I'm just throwing it out there. In the meantime, be sure to check into the Battle Of The Blogger Tournaments site to keep up with the tournament action available...

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 10:02 AM,

7 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

New York is a great place to visit. I lived there for about 6 years. Be careful. New York can end badly...

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wassup, was reading over your latest blogs tonight. This Al guy must be one helluva fella. Nice to know there are still some outstanding peoplez out there. After playing the hoy for the past few weeks i've realized there are quite a few cool cats still around. Not only that I have recently been wondering why and how I allowed so much time to go by without developing a closer relationship with one of the greatest and now extremely admired young man I've come to know in a long time. This donk i'm refering to is no less than my own bro' TripJax. Looking forward to spending more air time and personal time with ya bro'. One helluva guy in your own right. Peace Out for now. See ya at the (final) table tonight.

-Chapel-

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

Thanks bro...that means alot...cool of you to come comment. I hate I missed your 2nd place finish at the Hoy, but at least I donated to the cause. Damn those pre-registrations when I can't get back in time...

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

disco ringtones
disco ringtones
gospel ringtones
free sprint ringtones
punk ringtones
tv ringtones
sexy ringtones
sex and the city ringtones
ludacris ringtones
pink panther ringtones
final fantasy ringtones

 
At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

free verizon ringtones
mp3 ringtones
unlimited ringtones
free cingular ringtones
rap ringtones
hip hop ringtones
r n b ringtones
rock ringtones
reggae ringtones
80s ringtones
alternative ringtones
classical ringtones
dance ringtones

 
At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heavy metal ringtones
jazz ringtones
latin ringtones
movie ringtones
pop ringtones
video game ringtones
green day ringtones
voice ringtones
tracfone ringtones
blackberry ringtones
motorola ringtones
nextel ringtones

 
At 3:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alltel ringtones
t-mobile ringtones
tmobile ringtones
ring-tones
cricket ringtones
nokia ringtones
samsung ringtones
sony ericsson ringtones
lg ringtones
download ringtones
real tones
cingular ringtones
buy ringtones
at n t ringtones
sprint pcs ringtones
vergin mobile ringtones
mosquito ringtones
verizon ringtones
wwe ringtones
ringtone
polyphonic ringtones
ringtones

 

Post a Comment

<< Home