Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Friday Flashback

As of this moment, only 19 players are signed up for the Blogger Bracelet Race. I realize a rush of sign-ups usually occurs in the last hours before most tournaments, but since we need 63 or more to guarantee a seat, early sign-ups would be nice.

Thus, I believe my post from last Friday bears repeating. Come on people, lets light this candle. Otherwise all my future posts will be tainted with stuff like this and this (from the two tourneys I've played since the Mook on Wednesday). Now nobody wants to see that kind of nasty stuff day in and day out, so why don't you do the proper thing and get your ask signed up for the tourney.

There, I feel better now. As I promised, here is a repeat of my post from last Friday...



1) Go to Full Tilt Poker and open up a $13.50 heads-up sng that awards a $26 token to the winner.
2) After winning the 1st hand of the match, wake up with a monster, The Hammer (7 2 offsuit). Flop a pair on a 9 6 2 flop, then hit trip 2's on the turn. Shove your chips in the middle on a Q river and have fonkey CALL your all-in with 3rd pair, weak ass kicker (6 4). Win token...



3) Go look for the Blogger Bracelet Race banner in order to get the password and sign up.

4) Find the banner...


Click to enlarge boobies, erm, I mean banner

4) Spend fifteen minutes staring at said banner *looking for the password*


5) Completely forget what you were doing prior to locating the banner.

6) Finally remember password was sent by Al via email. Successfully retrieve password.

7) Head over to Full Tilt in order to sign up for the Blogger Bracelet Race tournament.

8) Mistakenly click on the banner again...

9) MISTAKENLY make numerous mouse clicks resulting in said banner being set as your desktop background (tiled for her pleasure)...

10) Hours later, finally remember you still need to sign up for the Blogger Bracelet Race on Full Tilt.

11) Sign up for the tournament...



12) Sleep well at night knowing your trusty desktop backround will be there day in and day out as a reminder that the tournament is Sunday, April 29th at 7pm.

And that folks, is how to satellite into the Blogger Bracelete Race in 12 easy steps.

Until next time, may the felt be with you!

posted by TripJax @ 3:10 AM,

3 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Trip,

Please accept this RSVP with my inability to attend this function due to a previous engagement. Please water Al appropriately and give proper DONKTASTIC comments to Waffles and Hoy!

With all my chips...

InstantTragedy

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Too bad all these games happen on Full Tilt. Shame. I'm not going to try to deposit money on another site until Barney Frank rams the new online gaming law through. Good luck with yours though. I'll be on Poker Stars - it's a better site anyway.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

Damnit, this was probably my best chot of going to the WSOP this year. But, alas, I will be arriving home late Sunday from my world travels and will miss it. Secretly I am hoping they (Al) will run a second one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home