Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Pwner Of A Lonely Blog

Last Friday I wrote that I would discuss further the idea of "cashless" poker games to avoid the growing concerns both The House and Players have in regards to underground poker rooms being busted or robbed. I've been writing that post for a number of days now, but I'm just not ready to post it yet. Hopefully soon.

In the meantime, I just realized I haven't posted since this past weekend. Things have been a tad hectic lately and, though I think about poker all the time, I've had to brush it off lately. Don't worry mistress poker, I still gotz love for ya.

I will say this though...things are great in my world right now. My family kicks ask. Work is going well and keeping me busy in a good way. The Cubs are in 1st place in the NL Central and making a run for the playoffs. NFL starts tonight! I still feel great about my poker game (though I'm not playing as much lately). Blogdamn these are great times!

So anyways, my apologies for no love in the blog this week, but I'll hopefully be back in action on a daily basis soon. In the meantime, enjoy these posts I recently read that I felt should be shared, just in case you missed them. I'll try and update my shared site often and link to it when I do.

posted by TripJax @ 10:58 AM,

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Yo,

Thanks for the pimpage on your Shared Items page.

Although I love the Cubbies (and my son's name is Wrigley), I'm sort of caught up in Brewer fever. I think the Cubs will take the division, though. The Brewers have a tough road stand ahead of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home