Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Taking Shots

Last night I decided to practice up on my heads-up game in prep for my 1st round match against Simon in the Heads Up Challenge V (HUC5). We've been trying to find a good time to play this week, but we've been unable to so far. Hopefully we'll get to it soon. I got a wild hair up my ass and decided to play some larger buy-in games. I normally play between $10 and $30 buy-ins, but was just in the mood to take some shots.

I ended up 50/50 for the session, winning 6 of my 12 matches. I still managed to have a nice winning session since I did well in the largest buy-in matches. Of the five $200 buy-in matches, I won 4 of them (the wins are in green)...


Looking back on the session, the $11 match seems rather silly, but I had been having connection problems with PokerStars much of the night and decided I needed a break from their site. I don't have as much scratch on Full Tilt right now after cashing out for vacation, so I decided to keep that game low.

My hourly rate for the session was something like $120/hr. Fushizzle.

Until next time, may the felt be with you

posted by TripJax @ 7:56 PM,

3 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

Hot diggity! You crazy ask crazy. This is Fuel-land, right there.

Nice, nice job.

*speechless*

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Fuel55 said...

Anytime you wanna play HU I am available.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Klopzi said...

I've been thinking about giving heads-up SNGs a try. However, I'd be looking to play a crazy, push-bot style of poker cuz there's no way that I'm outplaying anyone out there.

By the way, $200 buy-in SNGs? Nice! I wish I had your cojones (figuratively) and your bankroll (literally).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home