Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Okie-Vegas Day 2: Drunken Lewey In Action

Day 2 was, on a personal note, the most anticipated day of the Okie-Vegas event. Having made it to last years Okie-Vegas, I knew the whole lake experience would be one to remember. I have to say it was a very good thing GCox updated the lake trailer from a single to a double wide. But for those in attendance, lets be honest, that thing was huge. It had more square feet than my home! Had we attempted that many people last year, it would have been extremely difficult. Well done on the house G.

I'm feeling hella lazy today, so why don't we memorialize the lake day with pictures and comments. Note, I took zero pictures during the event so these will mainly be from Maudie, Kat and F-Train. Thanks for being awesome with the camera yo's.

Oh, and this is my blog, so the pictures will primarily have something to do with me. D'oh!

And that, folks, is how I roll.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

Note: Please let me know if any of the links are broken in this post.

posted by TripJax @ 3:04 PM,

3 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Pokerwolf said...

First video link is busted.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

it's funny how as the pics progress your eyes glaze over....

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger jusdealem said...

Omg, but that was funny...too much fun! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home