Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Decksticles

A while back I mentioned I was thinking about building a deck. Then somewhere along the way I started building the deck. Occasionally I would discuss it here, but didn't really go into much detail. I was really only working on it for a few hours each weekend so it took a while to finish. To be honest, I'm still not done as I need to add the skirting underneath as well as apply stain; however, the bulk of the work is done.

I just recently realized I never added any pictures here on the blog. Initiate picture post:


The depressing beginning...





Sorry tree...you ain't gotta go home...but you can't stay here...





Occifer...I swear...I was framed...
























Tired mofos...
























Oh hail no...
Check out my big deck...
Like I said, I still have some work to do, but for the most part I'm done. I couldn't be more happy and I get a grin on my face every time I walk out there knowing I actually built that thing. I have to say there is absolutely no way any of it gets done without my homey alx. He was the brains and brawn behind it all. I was just there doing what I was told and writing the checks. Checks that were hella smaller by not hiring someone else to do the work.
Alx, if you are reading this, I still owe you big time for everything you did. Thanks again man.
Until next time, may the felt be with you

posted by TripJax @ 12:01 AM,

7 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

That's a pretty big deck. But I think my deck is bigger than your's. Yeah. I got a big swingin' deck.

Nice job Jax!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I thought I would never be caught saying this, but alas I have to.

Hey Trip...

Nice Deck!

:-) You did see your can didn't you?

IT

 
At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice, thats another project added to my 'to do' list!

Have fun chilling on your deck!

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger PokahDave said...

Great place to down the beverages! Good job dude....

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

Wow - what a great big deck! Let's hope no shrinkage is involved ...

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make a covered deck IMO.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger DrChako said...

Wow. I'm in awe of your home improvement skills.

-DrC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home