Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Okie Vegas: Let Us Honor Those Who Cannot Attend

Though a few folks started the Okie-Vegas festivities a tad early, the majority of attendees will be lighting their Okie candles today.  And with that, the official party shall begin.  I, unfortunately, will miss out on Okie-Vegas for the first time.  As GCox's official wingman, it pains me to miss out, but alas it was not to be this year.

In a conversation a few weeks ago, I asked Instant Torture* to solemnize those unable to attend by cracking open a beer and leaving it on GCox's mantle, with nary a sip taken, for the duration of the Okie-Vegas festivities.  I also asked him to snap some pics of the can -- that we shall never forget.  Originally, when thinking this tribute through, I pictured a bottled beer; however, on second thought, it might be more appropriate to crack open an ice cold Keystone Light instead.

Sure you might think it is uncalled for to open up a perfectly fine, ice cold can of beer and leave it to gather dust.  To that I say, "let ye who hath never opened a beer at 2 a.m. - then promptly passed out, leaving it destined for the drain - cast the first stone."  Think of the beer as tribute, not travesty.

And with that I say let the games begin.  Have fun fuckers.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

*Instant Tragedy

posted by TripJax @ 1:10 PM,

4 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The can of solidarity will be cracked in honor of those who couldn't attend.

We will not FORGET!

IT

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Wolverine Fan said...

Trip, you made me laugh out loud and almost spew my drink with your comment on my blog. Thanks for stopping by and helping me see the humor in my Donkey Move.

Check out my blog today!!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger jusdealem said...

Also in honor of those who cannot attend, I think you should repost the *Instant Torture* video! :)

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger oossuuu754 said...

You were missed, hope you can make it next year

 

Post a Comment

<< Home