Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



There Will Be Beers

That title is the movie I'll be starring in next friday after our audit at work ends.  It's been a long 4 weeks preparing for this and I can just taste the first beer I'll have after it's over.  Posts here have definitely taken a nose dive while I've been spending most of my time working lately, but that should all be over in one week.  Hopefully I'll be able to get back to business as usual here and on the felt.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  So what's your movie title?

The google fiasco has been discussed ad nauseum, so I won't go into it in depth here, other than to let folks know where I stand.  I've been blogging for quite a while - since 2003 to be exact.  In blog years that's pretty old.  I didn't receive, or even know of, advertising on blogs when I started, so obviously that is not why I started mine.  If the well runs dry, I'll still be posting my terarded thoughts here.  Hopefully you'll stick it out with me along the way.

Interestingly, while I have lost some ad revenue recently - including my most dependable monthly source, PokerSourceOnline - I have also gotten renewal requests and new indications of interest.  In fact, one ad source asked to go ahead and pay for a full year in advance when they normally would only pay for 6 months.  Guess the well is not completely dry just yet.  Either way, I'll still be here to help put my readers to sleep.

I actually played some poker last night, finishing in the money in the Riverchasers heads-up event.  I normally don't play that event just because it is a bad time for me, but I got home just in time last night to fire up the computer and donk it up.  I love heads-up tourneys so I was all for that format.  Hopefully they'll keep that format for a while.  I can't remember, but I think I finished in 4th place.  I really thought I was going to take it down, but I'll take 4th considering I barely play poker anymore.

I'm out.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 7:29 AM,

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad you did make it out. I might have lasted longer than 3 minutes.

;o)

Nah.... prolly not huh.

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no pictures of the family at the pool...cough!cough!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home