Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



31

31

Having my Dad call and leave a voice mail on my work phone singing Happy Birthday is pretty cool. Having my co-workers sing Happy Birthday is decidedly not cool. Luckily the latter has not happened and there is only a couple more hours left in the work day so I hope I am in the clear. I don't know what it is, but having adults that are not in my family sing Happy Birthday to me is so weird. It reminds me of that scene in
Office Space where everyone is passing around birthday cake and Milton gets left out.

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm off to the Queen City tomorrow on business and I doubt I'll be able to post the rest of the week. I did get confirmation from Falstaff that the home game is on this Thursday night at his house. Not sure if we are playing a tourney or cash games, but I'm stoked. Thanks for setting it up Falstaff. This will be my second time at his house in Charlotte and I certainly appreciate the hospitality that has been offered.

I'm on zero time at this point so I must run. Sorry this post sucked. Oh, I did win a SNG last night. Woohoo.

Follow-Up Thoughts From My Previous Post:

DADI loves you.

Big Ups To These Fine Folks Who Left A Comment In the Last Post:

highonpoker
iamhoff
drewspop
pokerpeaker
chane
tonysoprano0
tenmile
adamlabare

posted by TripJax @ 2:38 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home