Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Blogorrhea

On January 16th, 2007, Blogorrhea was the Urban Word Of The Day over at Urban Dictionary. I got a chuckle out of it when I originally read it, and have been planning to post about it here, but decided to save it for a day when I was having my own case of blogorrhea.

Dear readers, this post is worthless and should be placed directly on the poker blog porcelain pooper. So lets just cut to the crap, shall we? And, yes, that pun was absolutely intended.
Here are the definitions directly from their site.



1. Blogorrhea


To write a blog entry just for the sake of posting an entry, not because you have done anything interesting today.

"I couldn't really think of anthing good to blog about, so my last post was real blogorrhea."

2. Blogorrhea

A blog characterized by excessive commenting on irrelevant facts. We say that the blogger suffers from uncontrollable verbal discharge or blogorrhea.

"This guy's blog is full of useless crap. It is like his brain just burst with projectile blogorrhea."



That's good stuff.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 11:56 AM,

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger iamhoff said...

What a crappy post. (sorry, couldn't resist)

Good point (previous post) on the Beta update screwing up people's RSS feeds. Same story at Teh Randomness, I believe. Also, have you had any luck on finding a new eWallet? I did a couple of posts back on Wednesday and Thursday about which ones were still active, and as of Friday several of those had shut down US operations. And as of Saturday, I received an email from Ultimate Bet stating that the methods of deposit were Visa, MasterCard, and Western Union. WTF? We already know that Visa/MC don't work for the poker sites, and I seriously doubt that anyone who is not an absolute hard-core addict will go to the extreme of doing the Western Union thing. It ain't looking good, folks.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

I agree..I was about to do C2P until I saw they jumped ship. Guess we'll see where this goes once the dust settles. I'm just playing off of what I have online currently...

As of yet, I've taken no action on adding a new eWallet. I saw one called moneybookers.com, but not sure about them yet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home