Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Okie-Vegas!

Today has been a hectic day of travel planning. It started with confirming flight plans for a buddies bachelor party in St. Louis in July. That will be beyond hella super fun. I will be hanging with my best friends...in St. Louis...for a bachelor party! Let the good times roll.

I followed that flight confirmation with a reservation for our family vacation at Myrtle Beach in August. I have the best time on family vacations 'cause I have a kick ask family. ChickJax is all about beach vacations, so it is always easy to plan them for us. Is there water and sand? Check! Will there be sun? Check! Gotta love how simple that is.

Finally, but probably most important for this blog and my readers, it looks like I WILL BE AT OKIE-VEGAS AGAIN THIS YEAR! I still can't believe what I'm about to write. I will be driving instead of flying this year. On July 18th I'll drive to Atlanta to meet up with Surflexus. From there we will head to Tunica. At that point we'll decide whether to play some poker or just grab a bite to eat and move on.

Who am I kidding? Once we reach Tunica, we'll decide HOW LONG to play poker, then we'll hit the road to finish up the trip to Okie-Vegas. I gotta tell ya, I am so stoked about going to Okie-Vegas again this year. I'm really looking forward to hanging with Surflexus during the drive there too. If you've ever played poker or spoken to him, you know he is good people and hilarious to boot.

It sounds crazy considering the amount of time we've spent together online, but this will actually be the first time that GCox, Jordan and I will be at the same event at the same time. That will be hella cool. And of course it will be kick ask to see some familiar faces or meet some new folks as well(click here for a tentative list that probably needs to be updated).

So, bottomline is I'm pumped about my travel plans this year. Now I just gotta find the money to pay for all this stuff. Come on poker...luck be a lady tonight at the Mookie!

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 3:51 PM,

10 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger DuggleBogey said...

If I can swing it, I may try to get to Tunica while you guys are there, as long I'm welcome.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Chad C said...

That's the first time I have ever heard someone say "fun" and "St Louis" in the same sentence. Usually its more like, "oh, I got shot in St. Louis" or, "did you see the size of that piece of crack in St. Louis?"

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Jestocost said...

Doesn't sound like you'll have any down time in St. Louis, but I'll buy you a drink if you do.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger WillWonka said...

Yo 3Jacks...

I've alerted the authorities as we don't like your type here in our fair city of St Louis...

Kidding of course... and of course there is plenty of places here for some poker foolery for your are bach party buds.

As with Jestocost, if you have any downtime let us know.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger katitude said...

COOL!! Glad I get to see ya again :-)

And Hubby and I are riding through St. Louis on our way down...let's meet up.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger GaryC said...

Sweet, I already have the Keystone Light on ice. Now that I have my wing-man back, perhaps I can be drunken Louie this year????

Awesome news bro.

G

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

duggle...we'll definitely work it out.

chad...key words were bachelor party! well and crack of course.

jestocost and wonka...i'd love to meet up if we can work it out. when i know more about our plans, you'll know more...

kat...u2 if we happen to be there at the same time fo sho!

G...this news made my day.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Driving???? YUCK!!!!!

Sounds fun though!! I wish I could be there too.

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen the new book BACHELOR PARTY CONFIDENTIAL? It’s full of outrageous bachelor party stories…including tales from the “entertainment.” Before the St Louis bash, check it out HERE. There's also a whole chapter on Vegas...

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Jestocost said...

Kat:

If you're coming to St. Louis, this place is five minutes from my house:

http://www.docsharleydavidson.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home