Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Damn The Man

I almost never talk about work at this here blog. D'oh!

I work in the financial services industry. Companies like the one I work for take their audits very seriously. So seriously that sometimes they initiate surprise audits of certain branches. I'm working in a nearby office this week as a manager resigned last Friday and they need supervisory support in the interim. Internal auditors just showed up this morning (Wednesday) for a surprise audit and will be here through Monday. I have reason to believe they will be headed to my actual office next week to audit my work. Two weeks of audits...of which one week I'm having to deal with it and its not even my own office.

I'm writing all this right now for two reasons.

1) To note that this seriously sucks and will continue to seriously suck for approximately two weeks.

2) To note I will have zero time for the blog and poker until this shit blows over.

I missed the Mookie tonight so you know things were bad for me. I almost never miss the Mookie.

I'll be back to post as soon as I can. Damn the man.

posted by TripJax @ 12:13 AM,

5 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll say a prayer and put up an offering of hamnmers and Jacks in your name. Man, you've had a tough week.

Buck up little camper.

It's always darkest before the storm, then it rains, then you see a rainbow or have to get out of the storm cellar wondering where your double wide is...

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger BrainMc said...

Good luck with your workload. When you get back, you can consider yourself tagged. Let us know 7 new things about you when you have a chance.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger StB said...

I did those kinds of audits in the past. I hope you got word back to your own people to double check your files.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

the man sucks

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Chad C said...

Win the Sunday Million, stop working for the man, problems solved!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home