Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Sir AlCantAge

Forgive me Blogger, for I have shunned.

I have no excuses...well I have many...but none of my readers give a shite why I haven't posted. So I'll leave it at that and just throw up this quick post.

You might recall I was planning my 8 year wedding anniversary a few posts back. Well our anniversary is next Wednesday, October 3rd, but we are headed out on a vacation, sans chitterlings, to a cabin on the Blue Ridge Parkway. We are stoked and leaving in about 10 minutes.

It wasn't that long ago I was writing about our previous anniversary...also a mountain trip. Good times and I'm looking forward to this trip too.

I won't be back in Blogger mode until at least next Tuesday. Promise you'll miss me?



A big happy birthday to Sir AlCantHang. It seems like only yesterday he was 39. If you can, join him and other degenerates in Kat's donkament tonight. I would love to be there, but obviously the trip I mentioned above has to take precedence. Below are the details. You wankers have fun in my absence...



Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 12:04 PM,

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger iamhoff said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Trip Wife. Enjoy the vacation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home