Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Bash At The Boathouse 2008

It seems like just yesterday I won the Drunken Lewey award for my terarded ass shenaninigans at the Bash At The Boathouse 7.  As you may recall, I pretty much did absolutely nothing the whole time.  Yeah, that's it. 

While reading AlCanDrink recently I was reminded that it has actually been two years since that bash.  Al set me straight and reminded me it's time to get my ars there this year.  Good sir, I will do my best.  I've put ChickJax on notice that she should make it as well.  She can help push my wheelchair around when I am no longer able to walk due to the alcamahol.  Let's do this!

I'm headed to the beach for a week on Saturday morning and I'll probably be annoying the fuck out of you all with a bunch of short, pointless picture posts.  Enjoy!

Until next time, may the felt be with you

posted by TripJax @ 10:02 PM,

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Wow...TripChick is going to show....HOLLA!!!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, I have already rented out the wheelchair being provided at the Bash.

Unless you want to ride on my lap which could get a little strange.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home