Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Who's Got Two Thumbs And Is Going To TWO NCAAF Games Tomorrow?

This guy!




Yes that would be me, the headless terard, in the above pic. ChickJax was wondering why the hell I was asking her to take the above picture of me, so hopefully this clears it up for her. I'm an idiot.

Looks like I'm headed to the UNC game at 12pm, then the NC State game at 6pm, with a little tailgating before each. It's gonna be a loooooong day with several adult beerverages I'm sure. Really looking forward to it.

This is my first attempt at posting to Blogger from the BlogPress iPhone app, so I hope it works out. I got tired of waiting on the free Lite version to show up, and they dropped the price of the paid version to $.99, so I pounced on it.

Until Next Time, May The Felt Be With You

posted by TripJax @ 3:28 PM,

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger KenP said...

The minute you walked in the joint,
I could see you were a man of distinction,
A real big spender,
Good looking, so refined.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home