Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Damn U Blogger

Damn U Blogger

Just spent an hour writing a post that blogger decided to eat. So.Pissed.Off.Right.Now. I actually had a ton of content and now I feel like my computer kicked me in the stomach. In lieu of wasting another hour I'll just list my updated 6-max SNG Challenge numbers now and then try and re-post this week. Damnit Blogger. At least I had a good weekend of poker...


6-Max SNG's
1st-----5
2nd-----5
3rd-----1
4th-----2
5th-----1
6th-----1

Total-----15
ITM-----10
ITM%-----66.67%
ROI%-----81.82%
Debit-----($82.50)
Credit-----$150.00
Net-----$67.50

posted by TripJax @ 1:37 PM,

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your page loaded really quick for all the content and images I'm impressed

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great post, I enjoyed reading it.

Adding you to favorites, Ill have to come back and read it again later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home