Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Lets Get Ready To Rumble

Let's Get Ready To Rumble!

What: Heads-Up Challenge Finals
Who: GCox vs. TripJax
When: 7pm est Wednesday 09/21/05
Where: UltimateBet
At Stake: $150 and the pride of the masses

Society put GCox on the backburner of life, but he's paid his debt. And now, now he's going to get revenge...on TripJax! TripJax, possibly getting dumber by the minute, looks to wreak havoc on an unsuspecting GCox. It's the matchup they were born to play. Who will reign supreme? Stay tuned.

GCox: "I think he's a good man, I like him, I got nothing against him, but I'm definitely gonna make orphans of his children."

TripJax: "I'm gonna rip out his spine and let him use it as a cane. Then maybe he and I can go grab some of that awesome queso dip at Chilis."

GCox

vs.

TripJax

Be there. Can you do any less?!

posted by TripJax @ 11:02 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home