Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



BoDoggity

BoDoggity

After a thorough review of all the PSO offers, and with some help from my PSO Advisor, I decided to go with BoDog for my next promotion. They seem to be the easiest to clear and based on my games last night I can see this will probably be the case. I didn't play many hands, but when I did I ended up winning them versus some pretty poor play. Here are the pros and cons I've been able to establish just in my short time playing last night...

Pros:

Cons:

I'll keep you guys apprised of my progress as I go along. I think I will probably work my PSO points towards their iPod, unless I can win one in the PokerStars blogger event (see banner in the sidebar for details if you've been under a rock the last month).

*****

With this new promotion at BoDog, you might be wondering what happened to the 6-Max SNG Challenge I was knee deep in. I have certainly not given that up, but with the things that recently happened at UB/PokerShare (see post below), I want to send my business elsewhere for a while. As it stands right now, I started at $30 and hit a high mark of $137 putting me at Level 2. At Level 2 I had a tough run and ended up back down to $110 where I currently stand. Once I start back I'll still be ready to roll at Level 2, but I want to take a break from UB and see where this PokerShare situation ends up. I hope they will figure out what is best for all parties and allow UB clientele to also join PokerShare. We'll see. In the meantime, there is too much free stuff to be had at PSO not to go that way for a little while.

*****

Took my son with me to the grocery store last night and enjoyed this line from him..."Daddy, Daddy, I want that, I want that...what is it?" Gotta love kids.

*****

I'm very close to dropping $25 over at PartyPoker in order to join in the $5 Shootouts that occur every night. The only thing I don't like is they don't start until 11:40pm EST, so if there are 1000+ people playing and I end up doing well it will probably be after 3:00am before I'm done. That smarts on a weekday. Guess there's always Friday and Saturday. I could see these Shootouts become popular for fellow bloggers who enjoy SNG's. Just as GCox, there's money to be made in theme there tourneys.

*****

Get with the program and join the Heads-Up Challenge 2. It's cheap, fun, and you'll be playing with fellow bloggers.

*****

That's all I gotz right now. Now leave me a comment damnit. I need something to read at work.

posted by TripJax @ 2:28 PM,

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your signing up for a account on empire poker then you will need a bonus code check out bonus empire poker sign up

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home