Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



So That's How It's Gonna Be Is It?!

So That's How It's Gonna Be Is It?!

Fresh off a post singing the praises of PokerShare, I'm now a tad peeved. I went home for lunch today to see if my withdrawals from various poker sites were complete in order to deposit into PokerShare. I was happy to see my Neteller account showed all the withdrawals complete, thus the dough ready to transfer. I fired up PokerShare and made my way to the download section, but not long into the download I received a reject message that, because I am already on the UltimateBet network, I am not allowed to have a PokerShare account.

Now, I get where UltimateBet is coming from, but what they've basically done is piss off a client, AND potentially lose my business at BOTH sites! I had no intentions of cutting ties completely with UltimateBet, but now, even though I enjoy playing there, I'm not sure I will go back. I know they are worried about losing business at UltimateBet, but don't offer some kick ass deal at one of your sites, then expect that your current customers will not be interested. I see both sides of the story, but it still pisses me off that I am being rejected when I'm trying to bring them business.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get around this?

In addition, it seems PokerSourceOnline has removed PokerShare from their available promotions. It seems they were tired of getting the run around from UltimateBet on whether current clients could join PokerShare, so they just bagged it until further notification.

On the PSO tip, I guess since I can't do PokerShare I may try my hand at a PSO promotion. Can anyone offer the best site for clearing a promotion at this point?

*

The Heads-Up Challenge Part 2 (HUC2)

I mentioned it briefly in my last post, but I wanted to put a little more time and effort into pimping the HUC2. If you enjoy playing poker, like playing poker with bloggers, and want to spend more time with me (how sweet), then why don't you just click here and tell the commish you are in. I can promise you, whether you win or lose, you'll have a good ole time spending quality time with your poker brethren (actually I don't think brethren will work for HUC2 since the female contingent is in it to win it). Speaking of which, I have added you to my blogroll today Veneno. Good bloggin'. I look forward to meeting you at the HU table.

Now, I can hear it already from some of you. "I'm not very good at heads-up." Ya know what? This is a great way to play some heads up and get a few games under your belt. We're talking about $5 per Heads-Up match and $25 if you don't make it into the money. As it looks, if you are in the top 1/4 of the group, you will not only have done well in the $5 HU matches, but you will be in the money for the final prize. It's looking like first place may bring with it a $200 payday, plus if you make it that far you will have made money on the HU matches. Get with it people...it's a good time.

Leave me a comment if you are interested or head over to the commissioners blog for further details. I heard DNasty and Wonka were thinking of not playing. I certainly hope they will reconsider. It won't be the same without them. And damnit, Kipper, get on up in there!

*

That's gonna have do it for today. If you missed yesterdays post keep on moving down. I have a couple of good pics of the chitlins...

posted by TripJax @ 6:27 PM,

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Join the action at full tilt poker bonus full tilt poker bonus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home