Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



So Gayla

Defending my win at The Mookie two weeks prior just wasn't in the cards last night. I still had a great time while I played, so I've got that going for me.

Even though I didn't make it deep in the tourney, I still took a screen shot to capture the tourney name in the annals of time. Hopefully some day soon, I can partake in another TripJax Poker Gayla. Time will tell. As always, thanks for the good times Mookie.

My one regret last night was I did not utilize the Hoy or Reverse Hoy. I had a chance to push all-in and leave myself one chip, but didn't do it for whatever reason. I think I was caught up in the chance to double-up and just forgot. Looking back, I probably could have hung around a few more hands with 1 chip had I done so. Damn the man!



A while back I mentioned I was pondering a move to Charlotte for a new job within the same company. Long story short is I declined the offer. This made my current boss very happy and I believe that will help me here in the long run. A move could happen in the future, but for now we are way too happy where we are right now to mess that up. I've always said I would not chase money at the cost of happiness. For now, I followed through on my feelings. I'm happy with my decision.



For the record, Al, add me to the Bash At The Boat list. It's about to get ugly.

posted by TripJax @ 9:02 AM,

3 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tough way to go last night, if you fade that beat who knows how far you woulda made it.

I really enjoyed the "TripJax Reign" while it lasted. I'm sure you'll be back soon enough.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Poker Jones said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger StB said...

Your liver is going to hate you come end of September. I advise on either apologizing to it daily beginning now or punishing it on a daily basis so it can handle it.

The latter works better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home