Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Yo Momma

The following was my word verification for the comment I left Klopzi last night.



So to all the moms in the world (that read this brog), I just wanted to say, "Hi."

I wish I could write more, but we are in the final stages of preparing for our audit at work next week, so things are quite hectic. I'm working pretty much non-stop from now to August 18th so posting until then will be tough. Then, on August 19th, I go on vacation with the fam. I guess what I'm trying to say is, unless I get a guest writer to post here, things might be a little slow for a few weeks.

I'll be back writing in full force as soon as I can...

posted by TripJax @ 10:01 PM,

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Grats Trip for knocking me out last night. Too bad you couldn't use my chips to finish in the money. Ah well, I'll beat ya next time. Nice comeback by the way. Thought you were down and out but you came back.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Special K said...

So if you can't write, point some readers to my blog which will be very active over the next 2 weeks as I travel around California going to baseball games and then on to Vegas for the National Team Pool Championships and all the while writing run-on sentences on my brog. So there. specialksplace.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home