Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Sweet Lincoln's Mullet...

...I have absolutely zero time to be posting today. Thus, I will make this hella short. I've decided a couple of things of late...

One...I'm going to try and make Tuesday my "no computer" nights. Thus, I probably won't be playing poker or checking anything online when I get home on Tuesdays. We'll see how long that lasts, but with all the blonkey tournaments going on these days, it's hard to find some much needed time away from the computer if you really want to play all the weekly events.

Two...I really want to focus on playing some bigger buy-in tournaments (between $26 and $200 buy-in). Thus, I will be spending some time tonight to figure out what nightly events I should be trying to play or satellite my way into. Just playing the blonkey events is fun, but I don't know that it is great for growing the bankroll or for diversification.

Using Hoy as an example, I think one of the reasons he finds success in his game - beyond his poker skeelz - is the fact that he has a plan every night when he sits down to his computer. He knows what events he wants to play and he knows what events he needs to satellite into. I, on the other hand, know which blogger events to play and if I find something else to do, well cool. I don't think this is a good way to plan for the events I want to play. My largest cash of late was absolutely random as I had no plans to sign up for it and only registered one minute before registration closed. With better planning comes better results, methinks.

With all that noted, tonight I plan to map out what events I would like to play and go from there. I'll probably list them here tomorrow in case anyone wants to join me on occasion.

I hope to see all you wankers at The Mookie tonight, which is the next Battle Of The Blogger Tournaments event. Here are the details...

posted by TripJax @ 1:22 PM,

3 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Let me know if you find anything that tickles your fancy, I'm down for playing a few sats a week with you if you want the company. Satellited into the 30k last night through a $3 rebuy, that was a lot of fun.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger jjok said...

Talk to Hoy about the $100 6 max tourney on FT......couple of sate's to get you in.

I bet you'd have some fun there.....

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

thanks fellas...will do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home