Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



The Chair Witch Project

The Chair Witch Project

It doesn't get much more random than this. Though the picture looks like Attack of The Killer Chairheads, it's actually me balancing a chair in my front yard. Pretty freaky huh?! Though I don't use my super powers often, sometimes - usually after a few beers - I will grab the nearest anything and balance it. I don't remember how this one really started, but as a buddy of mine and I were walking to the car to hit the bars, the next thing I know I'm balancing the chair and he's snapping the picture. Good times were had by all that night and I even had my first tequila shot in years.

As I ponied up to the bar at the first place we went, I noticed a guy that worked for me back when I worked for the Greensboro Bats baseball team. As I approached to say hello he hands me a shot as if it had been waiting for me. There were three of us taking what I figured were vodka shots, but once it was flowing down the old throat I quickly realized I was slap dab in the middle of a tequila shot. I've had some pretty bad experiences with tequila in my day, but I've gotta say that was one of the best shots I've ever had. I didn't even need the lime which was good cause I didn't even see it until after the fact. I can't remember what kind of tequila it was, but I'm sure it set him back a few bucks cause it wasn't like some of the crap I've had in my day.

On to poker...

I got my first payoff this weekend from the Heads-Up Challenge when WillWonka transferred $25 to my Empire account. Thank you Will. I hadn't played at Empire for quite a while so it was a pleasant surprise. Having gotten used to UltimateBets structure and software it was a bit of a shock to go from my typical 6 max SNG's with 1500 in starting chips to only 10 person tables with 800 in starting chips.

On a positive note, I've played 2 SNG's and 1 tournament on Empire and, though the tournament didn't work out, I came in 1st and 2nd on the SNG's and have doubled my balance. The tournament was a low buy-in ultra turbo crapshoot, but I was in that kind of mood Saturday and figured what the hell. I made it about halfway through, but that's it.

On a negative note, my play at UltimateBet has been absolute crap. I've been losing my share of heads-up matches and I'm fully to blame. My play there has been extremely lackluster and I need to take a step back and make some adjustments. I lost some dough there this weekend, but with my Empire winnings the overall bankroll went up. It sure didn't feel like it though.

After losing 4 straight HU matches I decided to switch it up a bit and play another one of those low buy-in ultra turbo crapshoots, but this time at UB. This one was for some decent dough and I was rolling along and doing quite well when I flopped top set and got it all in with 2 other callers. Some Jackhole calls my all-in with a pretty hefty stack and rivers his gutshot to take me out. Even with it being a crapshoot, with the stack he had (just a tad lower than mine) he had no business being in that pot. I take that pot down and I'm chipleader close to the money and ready to gambooool the rest of the way. I know it's a luckfest and I shouldn't even be writing about this, but after some tough games prior, it was just one last blow. I was happy to log off and do something (make that anything) else with my time.

Well that's enough for me for now. I'm looking forward to continuing to work on my game and getting my feet wet at Empire some more. Oh, one final note. I'm having some serious internet/router issues with my home computer and may not be online until I can figure it out. I lost my connection early yesterday and haven't had it since. Thankfully, it happened right after I finished up my last SNG. Hopefully I can figure out what the deal is cause no computer makes TripJax something something. Go crazy? Don't mind if I do...


posted by TripJax @ 2:53 PM,

3 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

affiliate ppc program is great

i found here searching for the word affiliate ppc program and your site was listed high on the word affiliate ppc program
GOOD JOB

affiliate ppc program

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a opt in email advertising site/blog. It pretty much covers opt in email advertising related stuff. Plus you can advertise to billions using our opt in email advertising tools.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home