Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Strep Poker

Strep Poker

Since right around Easter I've been feeling a little off. Sore throat, headaches, occasional fever, zero energy, etc. It would come and go so each time I thought I was getting better, only to relapse after a few days. TripWife finally forced me to the doctor (not Pauly) and he pegged me for mono. Oh shit, please don't let it be mono. He sent me off for lab work and it was thankfully not mono, but I do have strep throat.

I went home early yesterday and I'm taking today off, though I need to be back at work Thursday and Friday. Hopefully I'll be feeling better by then with the meds they gave me. We'll see. In the meantime, I'm taking things as easy as possible and doing a lot of sleeping.

Screw Titan...No You Rock Titan...No...Screw Titan

I got home yesterday around 3:30pm ready to just chill on the couch and get some rest after the news I had strep. Once settled I decided to fire up the laptop and check my emails. I had one from Titan noting I was registered for their 100 Million Dollar freeroll at 4pm.

I'm still a little pissed at Titan, so let me get to that first. I have $208 there and I tried to withdraw so I could use it towards my next PSO promo. I entered my Neteller info and was informed that since I didn't deposit via that method I can't withdraw that way. Having just experienced the Party Poker nightmare, I was in no mood to deal with any support person. I deposited $50 via Neteller and plan to withdraw it in a couple of days. Screw Titan.

Having deposited the $50, I was automatically registered for the tourney I noted above. Top 5 finishers get a seat in the qualifier that pays out 200 spots with first place receiving $160,000. I decided I would play and see how things go. Yes I'm sick, but I'm just chilling on the couch, so lets give it a whirl.

About 575 players started with 1,500 and almost immediately I went on a tear. Before the first break I had 35,000 in chips and was the chip leader. I was playing the bully to perfection and when I had a big hand, usually people were pushing with mediocre hands figuring I was just bullshitting. It was fun. No, You Rock Titan.

We got down to 50 players left and I was still in the top 5 in chips with about 34,000. People were starting to chip up fast though and I held less than 5% of the chips in play so I knew I still had my work cut out for me. I got into a huge pot with KdQd against QQ and I ended up going out a few hands later. It was the worst move I've made in a while and I should have played it differently. It was a stupid play on my part and I paid for it with most of my chips. Oh well, at least it was a free roll. No...Screw Titan.

I'm feeling pretty sluggish, and I know things are going to be hectic at work tomorrow having missed today, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to post tomorrow. We'll see. For now, I'm taking my meds and going back to bed. Stay healthy biatches.

posted by TripJax @ 10:11 AM,

2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger TechGuyTom said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

and titan does suck

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buddy, did you know that this is the best credit card site around and you can apply online for credit card free.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home