Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Poker In Arrears

Those who have been with me on this journey from the beginning may recall the original title of my blog was Poker In Arrears.  Having not really fulfilled my duty as a poker blogger and player of late, I feel that old title is more appropriate now than ever before.  Ah yes, the old days of bloggin'.  Who can forget my original template?


With that in mind, I'm happy to report I did play some poker over the long holiday weekend, though not very much.  I managed to slip in some heads-up matches on Full Tilt and some Beginners SNG's on Bogdog.  I also managed to piss off some people in my heads-up matches along the way.  I was playing hyper aggressive and hitting river after river, which made my opponents none too happy.  I had one dude follow me to my next match and rag on me for some time.  It was pretty funny.


As for the Beginners SNG's, half the entrants get paid, so any non-terard should make money.  I somehow found a way to get knocked out early in 2 of the 3, but still break even (ish) since the one I cashed in was the $32 version.  I definitely need to hone my skills in those things as I've been way too aggressive early on.


My last note on poker for today before I move on...I'm playing in the MATH tonight; I hope to see you there.
I offer a reminder to my Okie friends who are - or will soon be - hittin' the felt and the hooch here pretty soon. Don't forget my next day remedy that is sure to cure what ails ya after a long day of drankin'. One slight change however; the alka-seltzer product name was changed to Wake-Up Call and it now looks like this...
Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 9:50 AM,

4 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger katitude said...

Oh I must get me some of that Wake-Up call!!!

You will be missed Trip :-(

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

With all respects to you, TripJax...more pictures of the wife and kids...you are kind of boring, bro. Thank you very much for your funny line about Shaq's great sports quote...funny stuff...oh, but more pictures of the family.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger jusdealem said...

I do not remember that first template, however, I do still have you listed in my links as Poker in Arrears...

Best blog name eva, imo! :)

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Renee said...

Hey - glad to hear you were in a heads-up matches on Full Tilt and some Beginners SNG's on Bogdog... I played Full Tilt also this weekend, will look for you next time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home