Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



The Onion Needs New Material...Or My Services. Read On...

There's no denying I dig The Onion.  They make me laugh and, several times in the past, I've written posts as if I was a writer for them.  I enjoyed it and I hope I made 1 or 2 people laugh.  In the end I did it because I have a blog and...well...I can (rip brandi).

All that said, I now have to laugh when I wrote this in May 2008...

LPGA Commissioner Euthanizes Annika Sorenstam

And they just pumped this out in June 2009...

Gymnast Shawn Johnson Put To Sleep After Breaking Leg

If I find out Julius Goat,  is the editor for The Onion, there's gonna be some splainin' to do.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

Posted via email from TripJax

posted by TripJax @ 11:23 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home